Welcome to Monday Musings, where I share some thoughts and some links I’ve been loving lately!
We had a wonderful visit with my mom (Granny Calamity) and sister (Aunt Mel) over the weekend. It takes them about 7 hours to drive down, so we don’t get to see them near as much as I’d like. Spending a few days with them was a real treat!
We mostly just ate a lot of food (my favorite activity), played with Carla May (when she was awake), and played board games (when CM was asleep). What else can you do in Destin when it is this cold outside?? By the way, Bears vs Babies is such a fun game once you get the hang of it – I could not stop laughing!
My mom brought her guitar down, which Carla May LOVED! She was bouncing and dancing to the music. My mom also surprised me with my Christmas present – a gorgeous painting of our family in the Bahamas. I absolutely love it and continue to be blown away by her talent!
Here are some links I’m loving this week:
- Alabama is playing in the National Championship game tonight! ROLL TIDE!
- my best friend started a blog!!! check her out here
- why you don’t need a daughter to want a better world
- handy chart to determine if it is too cold to walk your dog
- so many good sales right now: J. crew (up to 75% off), Anthropologie (extra 40% off), Gap (up to 60% off)
How was your weekend? What are you loving lately?
Let me know in the comments below!